Sunday, June 28, 2009

Scrap Time?

Wow, this month has really gotten away from me. It's been rough, with acclimating to the girls being home this summer, starting a diet *ick*, the car accident - and STILL no replacement, and Haleigh's mouth (post to come) So between all of that and the stress of it all, I just haven't had the time, motivation, or desire to get crafty. Finally Friday, I forced it. They aren't great pages, but here they are, just the same.


I did this page for a sketch in my group, I wanted something a little different so I found this great frog paper from Creative Imaginations in my stash. I just love it. So to match the paper, I titled it *Toad-ally Cool* and to match that, hehe, I chose a super cute picture of Xander sportin' his shades. I miss that gorgeous red curly hair!! This was a fun page!

This page was done for our June Visual inspiration challenge. The host picked this incredible picture of home watermelon looking popsicles. I knew exact which pix to use. I feel the LO itself is a little lack luster, but the pix make up for it, lol. I used dominoes on this page as well. I do like to step outside of the *normal* scrappy box and use things you might not typically see. They signify the date of the pictures. Genius....or not? I made my giant watermelon with cricut using the stretch your imagination cart. Gotta love cricut!

No comments:

Post a Comment