Friday, June 12, 2009

The Happenings of June...thus far


Aargh! For Halloween 2008, 2 of my kiddos were pirates! They played their parts so well. I tried to grunge up Kass some by intensifying her makeup below her eyes and pony tailing up *dreads*. They were the best looking pirates ever! I did this page using a sketch posted in my group and another group as well.


This page was a labor of love!! My buddy Kirsten and I every once in awhile will find a LO we like and we'll both come up with our own versions and LIFT it! I like how it turned out!



*the carver* Kass was the only brave one to stick her hands in and grab out the pumpkin gook, lol. Here is a page I made for a sketch chall with a twist....we had to use ONLY solid cardstock and use handwritten journaling. I loathe my handwritting so that is always a challenge for me!
FREEDOM!! Here is Xander and Ella on the 4th of July. I did this page for a color chall {RED, WHITE & BLUE} I used some wire and made some *firework* like springy things. The page feels a little bland, but it'll have to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment