Wednesday, August 26, 2009

a lil scrappy, you say....

Scrapathon has come and gone once again....here are some pages I completed.

This page was done for *Capacity* Challenge. The entire background needed to be covered in pix. This page was fun!! It's my Lil guy's HOHO photo shoot!!
*Crystal Clear* We had to incorporate in something clear to our LO's. I used a 12x12 transparency along with the clocks!


LOL, this page was done for the *FUGLY* challenge. we had to use ugly paper on at least 50% of the page. I HATE this green striped paper, so what better paper to choose!


This is my sample page for the challenge I hosted..Giddyup!! You had to incorporate in pony beads. I made a *lollipop* out of them. This page was fun!

I did this page for a sketch in my group. I always try to step out of the box with patterns and colors. Sometimes it works!





No comments:

Post a Comment