Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Creative Talentz? Round 2!

As stated before, scrapathon was this past weekend and I'm exhausted!!! I created 10 pages!!!!! It was a whirlwind weekend of scrappy fun, but I'm glad it's done. Here are a few more pages I made.


*Say it in ONE* This was a challenge where you had to title your layout with only ONE word....in addition you had to use stitching in someway on your page. For this page I made the guitar (an idea I saw in a mag) it was a long process....first to draw it, then cut, then ink, cut the frets, then draw the strings, poke holes, then stitch them!!! Wow! So worth the time, I love how it turned out. I also inked and crackled grungeboard for the title. For such a simple page, it sure was a lot of work.


The challenge: * I Dare You* The Dare: To use a supersized puncuation mark, minimum of 5" I chose a question mark and titled it "why?" This is pretty much lil man's favorite word!!! My mark was 9.5 inches!!! I did a lot of stitching on this page, but loved it. I chose to embellish with spidey (X's Fave superhero) b/c he was wearing his coolio spidey shades!!! I hope he looks back on these pages fondly, I know I will.





OMG, I LOVE THIS PAGE!!! LOL. The challenge was to create a *WANTED* layout. I mulled over this for days and then it hit me!!! I had this picture (a joke of course) of Todd on his last day at CJ's. He was sooooo happy to be outta that place and we went out for some much needed fun! I scanned the pic in as it was just too small and in color, made it sepia, added his crimes and printed it out. I inked and distressed the heck outta this page, tho I feel it's lack luster in the color department, I think it makes it feel a little more authentic. I showed it to Todd.....he laughed but said I was mean, LOL. I say naaah, I LOVE iT!!! Watch out bloggers, I hear Smitty is on the loose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment