Thursday, August 6, 2009

Where did July go?

Well let's play catch up with some work from July. There wasn't much, 10 pages, maybe, and sadly they arent all that great. Here are a few of them.....


This page was made using the bi-monthly sketch challenge. I cut out a circle to use as a stencil and used chalk to do the *blue ring* We had to incorporate something blingy into it. A pic of Kassidee from Winter '09.


Here is a page I did of the kids with some mega journaling - something you rarely see in my LO's. I did it on the printer and just put it on scrappy paper. Pix of the kids at the Hayner Center at Christmastime.




So this page...well kinda hate it. I just didn't get the feel i wanted and the colors just ick. Why I even bothered to post it....one only knows....






First Communion....I am so behind. These pictures are from 2004!!! The challenge was....itty bitty teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini! Polka dots, teeny pictures, and i can't remember what else, lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment